Becall A4 Week To View
The Becall A4 Week to View Diary uses the A4 page size and has a double page spread dedicated to the entire week.
Each double page spread displays the entire week at a glance with each week day running the width of the page. Saturday and Sunday run only half the width of the page. Each day contains appointment slots in hourly increments from 8am until 8pm.
Across the footer of each page is a yearly calendar view.
Each page also features tear off corners to ensure that you open the page to the correct position every day.
Additionaly at the beginning of the diary there are special content pages that include:
- A space at the beginning of the diary to record important personal information.
- A year at a glance calendar
- A conversion guide to help you convert imperical measurements to metric equivalents
- Australia and New Zealand public holidays, school dates and major religious holidays
- World Information Chart that includes country, capital city, currency, languages, dialing prefixes and time zone information.
- A yearly planner
- A monthly planner
- A notes page
At the end of the diary is a section for telephones and addresses and additional pages for notes.
The cover is highly durable with elegantly stiched edges and comes with a ribbon bookmark and an elastic strap to keep the diary closed.